The goal of email list management is to help you grow your business. Email list management is an essential part of a great marketing plan. Your business cannot rely on Social Media alone!
Effectively, managing your email list will help you achieve the results you want from your email companies.
The goal of this blog is to help you achieve email list greatness!
1. First Impressions Last! Make a good impression with your first email. Emails that make your audience feel good sets the tone for future engagement.
Personalize your emails. Use the clients' name in the greeting.
Offer a discount coupon or introductory gift.
Provide the links to your Social Media.
2. Get Permission! Email marketing is permission driven, meaning it is wise to get the permission of your audience.
An opt-in option can help you gain permission on social media or your website.
3. Don't send it too often! Most sources suggest sending marketing emails every two weeks as the steadfast rule for sending frequency. Avoiding subscriber burnout is vital.
4. Make it easy to Unsubscribe! People unsubscribe for multiply reasons. Make the process seamless.
5. Use email marketing software! MailChimp is my software of choice. But there are multiply software choices available. Do your homework and choose the software that perfect for your email management.